Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year Blah Blah Blah

Happy New Year, Its only fitting that my first blog is on New Years Day, This means that I am making changes in my life this year and I am starting with a Blog. So about me....well, I am a married man who has a lovely wife named Kim and two beautiful daughters named Taylor and Timberly. My family means everything to me. I know that sounds cliche but its really all I have...or wait let me rephrase that...its really what I choose to have. We are all given the ability to make choices of what we allow to enter our world (as we know it) and I like to keep my world simple. So thats why my family means everything to me. They are what keeps my world simple. I could really explain that in detail but why....this is all about me :)

I am looking forward to a wonderful 2011...my first change I am going to attempt to do is to start exercizing...ugh...man that is going to suck really bad I just know it. But I have to do it so I dont explode. Had a heart attack last year in August and had a stent put in and have not had a cigarette since that date...yea me. But on the reverse side of that is that I have gained 30 pounds in the mean time, and it really, really really bothers me. I hate having a belly that sticks out far enough that I cant see my dick when I shower. :) I have been craving the cigs too the past weeks but I am hoping to get by that stage. Somehow I think that the urge to smoke will always be there for me. I smoked for 30 freaking years I suppose I should just be happy that the heart attack didnt kill me. But I am determined to do it this year. This is the year of change (Not to be confused with Barack Obamas kind of change) but seriously...I am expecting big things from me :)

I am going Bowling with some friends...I just Love Bowling...It seems like such a silly game when you think about it...but there is something about when you throw the perfect ball and all the pins just fall down in what seems like a effortless swoosh. Just kind of appeals to me.

Ok enough of my first Blog ...I dont want to over do myself on the first day : )
Happy New Year
Ian

No comments: