Monday, January 3, 2011

Exercising or Extra sizing?

So OK, my 1st day of my exercising did not go over very well. I mean it might of had I actually worked out even a little. So I am thinking that if only we could lose weight with good intentions, I might have a shot at this crap. What is it about working out that makes people do a about face and run for the hills? (Or just lay on the couch writing a blog in my case) I thinks its the pain...both the physical and mental pain we must endure to get the results we are looking for. And I am not sure whats worse...the physical or mental. Right now I am not liking the mental part as just the thought of working out makes me tired. :) But I know I am only prolonging the inevitable. I must...no I WILL do it.....But I will start tomorrow. :)

P.S.
On the bright spot of my 1st non workout day....I did eat a salad for dinner. OK ..I also had some cheese and crackers too....but I just had to have something with some substance. :)

1 comment:

taylor said...

bahaha this is crackin me up!