Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The DJ Project

 
It been two weeks and still do not have a job. I was offered a position at GM as a supervisor but it is contract work. I would like to find something more permanent than that. I don't know...I mean I could take this position until something better comes along. But at this stage in the "Get a Job "game, I keep thinking about doing something different other than manufacturing. I have thought about the US postal service. Or maybe retail or something. I just have this dream of learning something new and loving it. I would really like to travel but I don't think Kim would be into that very much. I enjoy traveling so if that was part of my job, I think I would really dig that.

Starting my own business I think would be fun also. I have always wanted a restaurant, Bar and Grill type, where I could eat grilled steak and asparagus everyday. But that too comes with a lot of headaches. This is a time where I can start over and actually do something I enjoy doing. If I could only find a stick carving job...now that would be cool. I could showcase my creativity and art skills. How come it seems like the cool jobs just don't pay that much? I wonder if Neilson pays anyone to watch TV...I think I could do that too. (I mean...they wouldn't know if I fell asleep or not...right?)

Sitting home these last two weeks makes me think I could also be an animal trainer. Lil Tanner now is going pee pee in the pee room so I must be doing something right. We are still working on the shoe eating and the jumping like a mad dog when I come into the room. Hopefully we can cure him of this before I find my dream ...I mean.. good job....I mean... any job. Wait....I think I may have thought of it...."Good Morning and Welcome to Walmart". I could do this...stand and just greet customers all day long and read their faces as they think to themselves "shut the hell up and leave me alone." How fun would that be? Hmm..maybe not. But I'm sure something will come along that will interest me.
I am keeping the faith that God has a plan for me and will provide me a suitable job. I have been praying for one of these:
Beer or wine taster
Ice Creme taster
Rock Star tutor
Theoretical physicist
Maybe a professional Dreamer...I would be so good at that too !!  :)
 

2 comments:

taylor said...

LMAO.

I hear you on the best jobs not paying enough!

Professional Dreamer - shoot, I already AM one of those! Getting paid for it would be BADASS! Or getting paid to blog. That would be sweet too ;-)


love you always!!!



KS said...

I just sent you an email with some info about the company I work for... :)