Friday, September 16, 2011

Fall Dreams


Can you feel it in the air? Do you sense the excitement that's about to come? Can you feel it in your bones?   I'm talking about FALL !! The best time of the year.
 I cant begin to tell you how excited I am....but I will anyways. :), I laugh more, I think I am even nicer this time of year. The excitement of hunting, NFL season, baseball playoffs, bowling league, Halloween, and did I mention hunting?....yeah I did....ok so yeah...I'm stoked for next two months.

To tell you how good is been since fall has been in the air (and also to brag a little)....we had our first night of bowling and I bowled a 191, 206, and a 211.  Your right...I said that to brag more than anything. But maybe I am on to something here. Perhaps the next two months will be 60 days of good things happening to me. The possibilities are endless.....

 Perhaps one of the next sixty days, I will shoot a deer,come home and Kim will be wearing her French Maid Halloween costume...(I swear its a Halloween costume), anyway....she cooks dinner in her "costume", meanwhile I watch NFL football on the tube while the fire in the fireplace crackles and pops in the background.


 Or perhaps I will have day that I wake up and say "I'm not going to work today", and I go hunting instead and shoot a hugh 10 point buck, take it to the buck pole and end up winning a hunting trip to Alaska.


Or....Maybe one of the days I will hit the lottery and take a trip to a hideaway island in the tropics that has no people but does have satellite TV. 



Or...maybe one of those days I will come home from work and Kim will be there in her French Maid costume (Halloween costume....thats my story and Im sticking to it) and then she say's "Honey...tonight its all about you"...and she gives me a full body massage which takes away all the aches and pains in my body. (including my feet which Kim says that she will never touch even with oven mits on)

Yeah......maybe I am pushing the limits of Fall on that last one....but thats what the fall makes me do...dream of great things happening. Lions winning the superbowl...ok another push  but who knows....maybe....just maybe it works that way. Fall comes and Great things happen.  I am a pieces too, so us dreamers are always thinking about "what could be" verses "what it is".

The reality of it is...I will be making my own supper four nights out of each week and when my body aches I will have to take a couple of ibuprophin, the Lions wont make it to the superbowl, I wont shoot a deer this year and my TV will probably go out.

See...isnt Dreaming so much better? Thats why I Love the Fall Season !!!!!!!!

No comments: