Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Everyday Battle

I am not sure what I am feeling like today...I feel a little Hateful and I don't feel like talking to anyone. I wonder what the chances of that happening are? Sometimes I just wanna run and do stuff that is just totally not me. Something that would make people say...Ian did what? But oh no..I just couldn't do that. What would the people say?
Did you ever notice that all you have to choose from is..Good or Evil? Theres no in between part where you can be a little of each of them....a  "Goo-vil " so to speak. We all know that being Evil is not a good title to have. It means you are 1. Morally bad or wrong; wicked: an evil tyrant. 2. Causing ruin, injury, or pain; harmful,  Nobody wants to be that evil. But most people would want to be Goovil if they had the choice I think. I know I would. I would because it seems that being good just isn't that fun. But throw a little evil corruption in and BINGO you have instant fun. Being Goovil would mean that I go to church in the morning and be out partying by noon.
It just seems like being a rebel or going against the grain sometimes is a little more exciting than being predictably good. How boring is that? Not that you cant be spontaneous when your good but when your good "all the time" it becomes predictable spontaneity. And its because your limited to what you can do and still be "Good". Whereas if you throw in just a little Evil...the doors open and then not only do you have some fun, you also rid the label of "goodie two shoes" that you once had before.
I know people are generally good.  But if you had to hang out with peeps for the day...what type of peeps would they be?   Goovil peeps for sure for me.They are bad but never cross the line when they are having fun. But they do make sure they have fun at everything they do. They are the ones who are not afraid to say...Hey...I want my cake and I want to eat it too.

That's what I am feeling like to day.....Cake !!   : )

1 comment:

taylor said...

predictable spontaneity... lol.

Reading this totally made me realize I have absolutely lost my goo-vil side and switched to "good".

I think I used to be goo-vil :)

damn, that kinda sucks.