Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I Had a Dream

So lately , I have been having a hard time sleeping, and I cant understand why. I have been working alot longer than I really should....I have been watching TV later than normal....and I even finished one book and started another and I still have a hard time sleeping. And as annoying as not getting enough sleep is.....something very exciting happened to me the other night......I had a dream !!


When I say "I had a Dream"....imagine me saying it like MLK saying his "I have a Dream" speech....because it was just as historical !!
You see, I rarely ever dream...and I am not exgarratting when I say that...I just dont do it that often. If I do it subconsciencely...I never ever remember them...ever. When I do dream they are usually vivid dreams and I can usually remember them well. This dream is no exception. And this is why it is so special:

I have only had one dream of Timberly since she passed. Now...its two!!  As most dreams are...some of the details are a bit fuzzy..and it wasnt a long dream...just a good one. I remember dancing around in some sort of circle dance. ( Thats when I first knew it was a dream...cuz I do not Dance ...let alone it a circle in some sort of Hokey Pokey go round) But as I came around the circle one time...I saw Timber sitting in (of all things) a highchair (yeah like the kid kind) She was smaller than her normal size and she looked to be about 11 or 12 years old (body wise)  But her face seemed normal except for the fact that she had food around her mouth(it looked like dried baby food...lol) But it was still cute as hell. And when I saw her...I reached out my arms and she reached out her arms  and I remember saying...Have I told you how much I Love you? And I gave her the Biggest hug I have ever gave anyone. (I think at that moment...I thought I was in heaven) But just then...some man with black hair (I didnt see his face) grabbed Timbers shoulder and I remember the scared look on her face. At that moment...I asked her...Has that man ever touched you? (meaning unappropriately) And then I woke up. I soooo did not want to....but with good dreams you never want to wake up. :(  I did not understand the whole thing with the guy...but all I could think about was the beautiful Hug that I gave my baby girl. It was so surreal that I couldnt believe that it happened...I could have held on to her forever. I have thought about the day when I will see her again and be able to hug her and tell her how much I missed and Love her. And to be able to hug her even in a dream...it was seriously a dream come true!!

The next day....it was all I could think about. I HUGGED TIMBER !! And I still hang on to that memory today....its a memory that I hope I hang on to till the day I die. Which might not be for long if I dont start getting some darn sleep :)

No comments: