Sunday, April 10, 2011

Gods Plan


So I have been freaking out lately. I know what your thinking....."So what Ian...you do that all the time." And I say to you..".Kiss it"  :)  But I was seriously freaking out about Timbers Lupus walk next Month. We hadn't found a caterer  and it just seems like we have been putting the planning portion of this event off until the last minute.(But really we have just been so darn busy...I swear) But me being the planner that I am...(.seriously I am) I need to know whats going to happen and when its going to happen and who's going to do it. I am talking right down to who's bringing the garbage bags for clean up? And your probably thinking I am a control freak....and you would be wrong (Kinda)...I just like to know the details...the ones that most people forget.
So as I was freaking out to Kim about all this while reading all the stipulations and regulations that it would require if we were to get our own temporary food permit. And of course my voice was becoming louder the longer I was talking. And by the time I was done ranting...Kim was totally ignoring me at this point. (Insert needle going across the record noise here) Because the communication was over. So we were both a little frustrated...me because I had no clue why I was yelling at Kim and Kim because I was yelling at her for no apparent reason. (Like that's never happened before...lol )

So next day....Our friend Margo who works in the Emergency room called us. She said she was in a room with a patient and she heard Timberlys name mentioned. She looked back at the patient and said "Timberly Ranshaw?" And the patient replied "yes" "She has been on my mind the last few days"
After the introductions and explanations, it was discovered that this women and her daughter knew Timberly. We did not know then at all. (And if you know Kim....you would also know that she knows everybody.) However....the best part of this is that this person has a catering business and volunteered to to the cooking. Prayer answered !!

Now, of course I know how much God plays a part in our lives and I also know he puts people in the right places at just the perfect time, but its still so amazing to witness his perfection. I also cant help but take pleasure in knowing that Timber played a important role in Gods plan. 

1 comment:

taylor said...

isn't there a 'like' button around here somewhere?....