Monday, April 4, 2011

The Wish Bucket


We all have things that we want to do before we die....I just happen to have a few too. But remember... its a wish/goal list......not a must do list. If it was a Must -do list...it would be a very short list because I hate having stuff that I HAVE to do, but give me a choice on what to do....look out, the list could go on a long time. :)

1. Go to a Superbowl  (This was on Timbers Bucket list and I always thought that I could do that for her one day.)
2. Own a Boat...(one without oars)
3. Go Elk Hunting
4. Record a duet with Taylor in a studio.
5. Go on a one week ski trip
6. Retire (Yeah,,,this should be on my dream list)
7. Go on another cruise with my wife (Nope...doesnt matter where)
8. Give a large amount of money away to a person or a charity who really needs it and deserves it.
9. Run the Bobby Crim Race  (Finish the race)
10. Visit Alaska...for a long time period.
11. Take my dad on a Canada fly-in fishing trip.
12. See the Grand canyon
13. Go to a Pistons Game and sit Front row
14. Sit in the middle of 10 different puppies and have them all play on my and lick my face...lol
15. Own a African Grey Parrot

So thats my Top 15. If I can just pick 3 of them to accomplish...and mean this...I would pick these :

Number 9....because I already have it planned I wont count this as my Top 3 but the reason is  because its only me who I can blame if I fail. (But I wont...Fail I mean :) )

Number 4...Because I think we would sound good together.
Number 14...This would make me seriously Happy. :)
Number 11...I have only been on vacation once with my dad and it was when I was in the 7th grade. So this would also make me very happy to do this for him. I think he would like it.

OK so I just spotted one that I have to have on my top 3...sorry Taylor...But Number 8  is going to have to replace you. ..I know what you are saying...."Dad you dont have a Large amount of money to give anyone....and if you did...I am about to graduate college...who is more deserving than me?"  And all I can say to that is......your a solid  4  on my Top 3 List   :)

So there it is...a List of things I wish I can do. That was the easy part. Now ...where do I start?

2 comments:

taylor said...

These are all actually pretty good. Minus number 4, lol. You remember "A whole new world" . . . youuuuuu bemembuh? I'll take 4... or 15 :)

SO what's stopping you from half of these things? oh yeah, I guess it always comes down to money. grrr... you should have put... win the lotto on your list! haha. love ya*

Felice said...

You never cease to amaze me little brother. I'll see if I can't hook you up for #14. I may have a few connections in this department. It's funny about taking Dad on a trip, I was just thinkin that I would love to see the Grand Canyon with Dad. Maybe next year will be his lucky year. One of my FAVORITE memories with Dad was taking our 1 day road trip North shortly after Andy died. We went to some of his favorite places when he was a kid, he gave me a grand tour of Barryton, ended up at the "family" burial plots and learned a lot about our family history. It was great. Kevin loved it when Dad put some pizza on the truck engine to heat it up. That was a great trip and I learned a lot about our Dad that day. :]