Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Knowing Your Limits


Hello world...I'm baaaaack !!!!

I took a well needed hiatus from blogging because it was summer and now that all my millions of fans have been beckoning me to write more...I thought I better respond. Oh..did I say millions? I meant to say a few people...you say tomato...I say red yukky thing from the garden.

Speaking of gardens...mine turned out ok...not fantastic...but just ok. My dads garden and probably everybody elses too...has corn that is way over their head, but mine is even up to my neck yet. So either I bought the seeds for the little corn that you get in Chinese food or my soil just doesn't have the right amount of nutrients that it needs to flourish. I am going with the Chinese corn theory because I refuse to do the soil enrichment plan when I don't eat that much corn anyway.( I know my limits) The rest of the garden has produced at least some goodies like zucchini, cucumbers,and those red yukky things and even a few green peppers.

Another reason for my lack of blogging is: ever since I got my phone...I haven't gotten on my computer at all. It is so much easier to write on a computer than on a 4x2 inch phone. And the fact that I put "words with friends" in front of my blogging priorities might have played a part too. My wife and I started playing "Words with friends" and I haven't beat her yet. (emphasis on YET) She always beat me when it came to scrabble so I shouldn't be too surprised. I am a competitive person so the first time I lost to her, my first instinct was to say..."Oh yeah...well lets arm wrestle" but then I remembered that the last time I did that with her it wasn't that easy to beat her at that either. :) So being the good sport that I am ....I graciously asked her if she wanted to see who could stay quite the longest. (I was a shoe in for this one for sure) She denied my request and that was when I realised that she knew her limits too :) It feels good to be back.

Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them
Albert Einstein

Peace my Friends

3 comments:

KS said...

Glad you're back! I'm a blog-slacker lately, too...but I don't really have ANY excuse.

Renee said...

Add Renee92057 so you can play WWF with me! I am so addicted. I play all my sibs except Leo.

Renee said...

Add Renee92057 so you can play WWF with me! I am so addicted. I play all my sibs except Leo.