Wednesday, June 27, 2012

And things....so

I have taken a hiaties as you can see...but it seems like ever since I got my new I phone..I dont get on the computer much at all. But I also dont get on the internet on my phone...I guess there is just to many other fun things to do on my phone.
Oh yeah...did I tell you I got a new phone?  Its a 32 gig Iphone ...super fast...and super cool.
 I absolutely love it.
I am trying to think of what else is new in my life ...nope....not a whole lot. Oh...Taylor is coming home this week...Yippeeee...I am seriously excited to see her. She has been gone  since January and this is the longest she has ever been away from us. We do use skype and now we use facetime on our Iphones...but until they come up with a way to hug each other over the internet...it will never be the same as being there. So I am super stoked about just being able to give her a big hug.

Other things
Garden is coming along nicely
Work sucks
I still love my dogs
I still love my wife
Im feeling bad now that I just wrote "I love my dogs" before I wrote "I love my wife"
Was golfing in a charity benefit and this fox comes out of the woods and just stares at us.
I love watching the Humming birds at the feeder
Sold my motorcycle on craigslist in 3 days
I am happy that the lawn is turning brown so it wont grow as fast.
I blew today off from work and am really going to enjoy it.

The title of this blog is a shout out to my late mother....I remember she used to be on the phone talking when I was young and right near the end of the conversation she would say "and things so".
So now whenever i hear it I think of her. :)

2 comments:

taylor said...

haha - this, as random as it was - made me laugh.

1. There's no way that's a real fox...

2. As soon as I seen this title I thought of grandma lol

3. I MISS YOU TOO AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE DOGS AND YOU AND MOM! ... see what I did there ;-)
hehe


love you Dad!

Renee said...

It's really not real? Damn. I love hummers too...need to get my feeder back up. Why did you sell your motorcycle? I am still not working...so I can't say work sucks. Luv ya cuz!