Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Oh Sun Shiny Day

Sunshine, Good people, and a Great Charity....put those three things together and you will have a day like we had Sunday for Timber's Lupus Walk. It was a fantastic day. The music was just fabulous and there was a really great showing of people who came out to support the event. I don't have hard numbers yet but there were around 200 to 250 that came and went throughout the event. It was just a beautiful sight.
Of course I was as emotional as ever during the balloon launch when I was talking to Taylor on the  face time app on my brothers IPhone. That way she got to see it and be a part of it even though she couldn't be there in person. It was a beautiful day for a beautiful person and a beautiful cause. Did I tell you how beautiful it was? Yeah...thought so. Here are a few pics of the day that I stole from my facebook friends. I was to busy hugging people to take any pics.  :) by the way... I enjoyed that alot too.

No comments: