Thursday, April 19, 2012

Update


I have been doing well on my diet and work outs....but something that I have noticed since I have quit smoking is that I have really short fuse now....you would not know it because I have kept it to myself and have not let it out...but I just really want to scream out loud sometimes at things. And I cannot put a finger on why. I really hate being frustrated like this...it puts a huge kink in my neck. Its as if I turned fifty and lost all my MoJo or something. I used to be a "nothing bothers me" kind of guy and now it seems like even the littlest things get to me. I just cant seem to shake it. I feel full of hate ....but without the actual hating of someone....I just have the emotion inside me.  I know that probably makes no sense to anyone but its the best way I can describe it. OK...so that's how I have been feeling.

But what I have been doing since I last wrote is.....I finished the last book of "The Hunger Games" and Kim and I went and saw the movie....which we were both just a little disappointed with ...but only because the books were so good that the movie could just not do it justice.
Other than the excitement from reading books....not much else has been going on. Thus the lack of blogs lately. I keep praying for cool stuff to happen to me....but so far nothing much in that area.
So keep me in your prayers.....because as you can see...I need some Blog topics.  

2 comments:

KS said...

I'm about 2/3 of the way through the second book and I was sorely disappointed with the movie, too. It was okaaay, but not anywhere NEAR what the book was. They needed far more of Katniss' internal dialogue.

I know EXACTLY what you mean on the emotional front...sounds juuust like being pregnant - HAHA! I feel for you!

taylor said...

ditto on knowing how you feel about the frustration... it will fade :) At some point or points - everyone just needs a minute to get their own personal shit together - know what I mean?

Anyways... cool things happen to you all the time - you just aren't SEEING them! Open your eyes maybe :) Blog whatever the hell you want!! Everyday is a blessing full of beautiful miracles!

Love you Dad!